Read the views of Head Teachers, Teachers and Pupils and watch the videos.
An Introduction to Skills for Work is a skills based learning programme. It is a full set of resources ready to be delivered by teachers, for young people around the ages of 10-14 years old. Find out more in this Evaluation Report.
- How the programme addresses the strategic needs of the school
- How easy and flexible it is to use in the classroom
- How it engages the more reluctant learners
- What the pupils think about it
- What it has taught the pupils - from their perspective